Work permits

Foreign nationals who want to work in the UK need to have a work permit. For more information about work permits please go to the Home Office's Working in the UK website.

For important information regarding the membership of Bulgaria and Romania to the EU on 1 January 2007 and how this may affect your employment, please visit the Home Office website.