1. Unless directed to do so by a member of the parking team, parking (including stopping and waiting) is prohibited in the following areas (these rules also apply to blue-badge holders):
- On double yellow or red lines and all hatched areas
- In ambulance bays or In proximity to fire access routes, fire escapes or emergency exits
- On access roads, pathways and grassed verges
- At bus stops and delivery baysIn any area not designated for parking, including areas cordoned off with cones/barriers
2. All patients and visitors must use areas designated for visitor parking (not staff parking):
- If using a 'pay-on-foot' car park - take a ticket upon entry and pat at a Pay Station before returning to your vehicle. Then proceed to the exit barrier. Charges are displayed on tarrif boards at the entry barrier, and on the pay station.
- In selected areas indicated as 'pay & display', the ticket must be purchased upon arrival and displayed in the windscreen or via cashless payment app. Charges are displayed on tarrif boards at the pay machines.
3. Only vehicles displaying a valid blue-badge may park in the designated disabled bays.
4. Motorcycles must park in designated motorcycle areas and not in car park bays.
5. No vehicle shall occupy a drop-off bay for longer than 15 minutes (no return within 1 hour). Some drop-off bays are signposted NO WAITING in which case, the 15 minute period does not apply.
6. Failure to follow these terms and conditions will result in the issue of a £35 Parking Charge Notice (PCN). If no payment has been received after 28 days the registered keeper details will be requested from the DVLA in relation to the unpaid charge, and further charges may be added during the recovery process.
7. The Trust does not accept responsibility for any theft or damage to vehicles and/or their contents. Vehicle security is the responsibility of the owner/driver.