We offer information skills sessions and journal clubs that help develop your understanding of clinical research, as well as how to find and critically appraise existing research.
These workshops can be tailored to individuals, clinical teams, departments, or research groups.
All sessions are currently delivered remotely via Webex or Microsoft Teams. Our current sessions cover:
- Critical Appraisal - How to Read a Paper
- Critical Appraisal - Understanding Statistics
- Finding the Evidence - Effective Searching
- Effective Use of Google
- Writing Systematic Reviews
- Progressing your Assignment or Dissertation
To enquire about any of these sessions, please contact us using the information to the right.